- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
Demonstration on how a lot of girls probably achieve the beloved “thigh gap”.
Push your hips back, knees slightly apart. Tada, you have now given hundreds of girls a delusional hatred for their body amd made them think something is seriously wrong with them just because their thighs touch.
Everyone signal boost the fuck out of this ok
oh my godddd THIS
If you want to change something about yourself, whether it is your hair color, your makeup, or your nose, I support you. If you do not, then I support you in that. I urge you to do exactly what you want to do to make yourself feel beautiful. And I’m not talking about beauty according to magazine standards or Hollywood standards, but your standards.
I’m 5’8” and over 350lbs. I train for triathlons & compete against myself. I’m a cancer survivor and I love the person that I am. I have always been a big girl and I love surprising people. Let’s squash the stereotype & show the world how beautiful we are! :D -Jess<3
YOU GO GIRL
thank fucking you.
I WANT TO BE FRAYENDS.
CAN WE BE BFF’S ???